I am a Virtual PA based in Orpington, which basically means that I can offer a wide range of secretarial and admin services remotely.
Prior to setting up my Virtual PA business, I worked for over 25 years in London in many different fields; but the majority of my experience being gained from Credit Suisse and JP Morgan. Initially starting out as an office junior and gradually working my way up to a PA at Board Level and then in the latter years, working as an Associate in a Middle Office capacity.
Working in the financial sector is a very fast paced and driven environment to work in and you learn how to juggle a great deal of different things to meet the demanding requirements.
In May 2014 my role was outsourced and it gave me the opportunity to re-evaluate my life and think about what I would really like to do in the future. I have a creative flair and strive for perfection and enjoy being a great organiser and am exceptionally methodical. Having received Pitman and RSA results with distinction and with so many years of experience, a Virtual PA was the obvious answer.
In today’s busy climate there are many people trying to juggle too many things and sometimes, when it’s not your main focus this can be difficult. It made me realise that there was a niche in the market for a Virtual PA allowing businesses to concentrate on their profession rather than being bogged down with their admin.
- Experience in working in a very fast paced and driven environment.
- Reliable and renowned for my efficiency, dedication and great organizational skills.
- Approachable, calm and can think on my feet.
- Quick, focussed and conscious that my clients’ time is valuable.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail and will always strive for perfection.