This privacy notice sets out how Prestige Admin Solutions uses and protects any information provided by you.
This notice sets out how Prestige Admin Solutions uses and protects any information that you provide when you complete the enquiry form. This privacy notice, which applies to www.prestigevirtualpa.com, is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern and Prestige Admin Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal information provided by you through the website is for contact purposes only.
What information may we collect?
If you submit personal data to Prestige Admin Solutions by completing the online form on our website or by contacting us via email, telephone or through any other social media we may use that information to identify you as an individual.
The personal data that we may ask for includes the following:
- email address
- Company name
- information that you provide when you are interacting with social media
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
Due to the nature of our work, you may sometimes share ‘confidential information’, such as:
- Personal/business address
- Telephone numbers Credit/debit card details
- Bank account details
- Passwords to online systems/subscriptions
- Date of Birth
- Details of spouse and family members
- Vehicle details
- Security of your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that any confidential information you provide is secure at all times. In order to prevent unauthorised access. or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect.
Before you share any information with us about other people, you must ensure that you have their consent to do so. We will not sell, distribute or lease any information to third parties without your permission, unless required to do so by law.
Traffic log cookies allow us to monitor webpage traffic by identifying which pages are most useful.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, although this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What do we do with the information we gather through our website?
We require this information to understand the needs of our visitors and the people who contact us. We may use your personal data to:
Customise our website according to your interests; to comply with the law; and keep records and analyse website use. Where this information identifies you personally, it will be treated in accordance with this privacy notice. We may also gather non-personal information about your computer and how you use our website. The data is aggregated and anonymous, so we cannot identify you personally. Cookies will often be used for such purposes.
How long will we keep your data for?
We may hold personal information for as long as it is necessary to do so, with regard to the purposes for which it was collected and the purposes for which it is being used.
Non-personal information may be held for as long as it is necessary in order that we can monitor aggregated statistics about the use of our site.
Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us immediately so that we may rectify any errors.
- All data will be kept on file while work is ongoing and for 6 months from completion. After this time it will be destroyed unless specific instructions to the contrary are given by you.
- Prestige Admin Solutions, 83 Andover Road, Orpington, Kent, BR6 8BL (Company number 09130063)
If you would like to discuss with us how we use your personal data, or if you have any queries about this privacy notice, please contact us.